วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Chapter 7 The idea to help and support the flooding crisis in Thailand











Flooding was all around Thailand right now. There are so many people don't have a place to stay or food to eat in this flooding situation. There are many ways that I can help the flood victims for example, I will help to pack stuffs for the flood victims, to donate some money to help flood victim, so they can spend my money to buy necessaries stuff and I can use the Internet as a tool to tell other people to be aware about flooding situation for example, I can post some information or news on my blog and update the current flooding situation etc.

 Every community affected is already in desperate need of water, rice, basic supplies, even clothes. After  flooding crisis. Project concept and idea to help flood victim after flood. looking for ideas to help flooding crisis  flood victim to earn income after flood eg. Otop clothes bag, handmade books or calendar, key ring.




                At that time I was at the Chaengwattana government flood relief center.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น